Sunday, November 18, 2007

Free Cooking Demonstrations!

I realize that not everyone would be as addicted to the Food Network as I would be- if I had cable. However, my usual Saturday morning routine to to exhaustively watch the cooking shows on PBS.

Then I learned about Fresh City Life's series of free events through the Denver Public Library, including cooking demonstrations on- of course, Saturday mornings! Nearly every Saturday at 10:30am, a local chef will show you how to make something fabulous in the basement conference room of the Central Library Branch. Isn't that exciting?

This week, the demo is French cocktail party/amuse bouche sorts of items. Or so I gathered from the somewhat cryptic description on the DPL website (under Fresh City Life).

Best of all, you get to eat the stuff afterwards.

--Becky G.

No comments: